Vhteam.Com > Feeds > First insurance technology stocks: the Ann insurance valuation who pay hk $81.6 billion?

First insurance technology stocks: the Ann insurance valuation who pay hk $81.6 billion?

中文版 Comment
Our correspondent YouDanTing Hong Kong capital market watches the Ann online Internet insurance company (6060 HK) finally on September 17, with respect to its Hong Kong initial public offering (IPO) held a press conference, announced plans to sell 199 million shares, shares in between HK $53.70 and HK $59.70 per share (with median price and no over-allotment), net financing about HK $10.9 billion, for the second half of the year's biggest new first. The global issue a total of 199 million shares (excluding over-allotment), 95% were international placement, the remaining 5% for the Hong Kong public offering shares, after the completion of the global offering, sale of shares will account for the company by expanding the issued share capital of about 13.84%; Softbank as a cornerstone of about 71.91 million shares for investment, will go on sale of shares about 36.08%. On September 18, related stake sale period for up to September 21; On September 21, pricing, 28 start buying and selling...
The results from the Machine Translation
Read More
Relate
Hots
DayWeekMonth