But because Dragon Cat Jun is very active every time, he arrives early every time. Especially in our country, airports like to be late. So, Mr. Long Maojun has a lot of time to visit Airport stores. There are several categories of airport stores: luxury stores, fast food stores, bookstores and coffee shops are the most mainstream. Starbucks, McDonald's and so on are of course standard matches. This gives Dragon Cat Jun a bold imagination, in these airports can be born some brand exclusive to the airport? After all, the airport has a large number of high-end business people. But in fact, as Huahua and Huashan once said, in this absolute game environment, it is not easy to create new brands. By analogy, it will be found that in scenic spots, gas stations, and certain monopoly areas, brands are often difficult to come up with. Even in commercial real estate, a shopping mall with a specific investment process, it is difficult to form an independent strong brand. So today, Dragon Cat Jun wants to find out how consumer brands can become a brand.
Why can't we open a shop in an airport to be a brand?
2018-12-22 19:00:00Source: Billion euro
Do you like it?
- "Ego" self-driving enterprise had a difficult 20182018-12-22 17:10:00
- From the technology gap, ground application and capital wind direction, the AI medical big data "the road"2018-12-22 17:20:00
- How is the African swine fever become cold chain industry to upgrade the fuse?2018-12-22 17:25:00
- Return to the street, Uber driverless car with blood2018-12-22 16:37:51
- Shaking sound internal length measurement video, pan entertainment ecological puzzle of today's headlines2018-12-22 15:01:54
- Report: 2018 China game revenue of more than 200 billion yuan, users up to 626 million2018-12-22 15:46:11
- New Oriental VS Good Future: A Big Contrast of Investment Layout in 20182018-12-22 13:54:00
- Brand new week observation 丨 rui xing coffee nine months loss of 857 million yuan, suning opened a tram bookstore2018-12-22 15:06:00
- Biggest changes in four years, "mid-life crisis" WeChat for freshmen2018-12-22 13:39:02
- Life 3.0: Sooner or later, AI explodes. Why should people lie down and eat bonuses be afraid?2018-12-22 13:56:28
Publish information for free
- 1Tencent has insisted on canceling the distribution of red envelopes on the spot for 21 years
- 2Berger big data brand upgrades "digital smart Internet" and reshapes business demand with financial technology
- 3Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 4In depth information: China's performance of MUJI products has declined for the first time, and price cuts and new formats are also hard to recover sales decline
- 5Dishwasher sold nearly a million last year, and "lazy" appliances have a bright future
- 6Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 7Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 8Tesla's share price plummeted more than 10%, the biggest one-day drop in two years
- 9From Buddhism to not easy, cool dog wants to redefine youth
- 10Faster than scooters, the United States began to test "shared electric motorcycles"
- From the technology gap, ground application and capital wind direction, the AI medical big data "the road"
- How is the African swine fever become cold chain industry to upgrade the fuse?
- Return to the street, Uber driverless car with blood
- New Oriental VS Good Future: A Big Contrast of Investment Layout in 2018
- Brand new week observation 丨 rui xing coffee nine months loss of 857 million yuan, suning opened a tram bookstore
- Life 3.0: Sooner or later, AI explodes. Why should people lie down and eat bonuses be afraid?