Editor's Note: On the morning of January 8, the 2018 National Science and Technology Award Conference was solemnly convened. Academician Liu Yongtan of Harbin University of Technology and Academician Qian Qihu of PLA Army Engineering University were awarded the highest national science and Technology Award in 2018. In 2017, Guangming Daily introduced Liu Yongtan's scientific contribution and life experience in detail under the title of Liu Yongtan: A New System Radar Innovation Road for a Double Academician. The following is the full report of Guangming Daily. Liu Yongtan, born in 1936, is a professor and doctoral supervisor of Harbin University of Technology, an expert in radar and signal processing technology in China, and a member of the Communist Party of China. He has devoted himself to the teaching and research of electronic engineering for a long time, especially to the systematic research of new radar system and signal processing technology. He has profound knowledge in the field of radar system and signal processing technology, and has achieved a series of important scientific research results. He is responsible for the study of the "New System Radar and Department".
Liu Yongtan: A Biacademician's Road to Innovation of New System Radar
2019-01-08 10:49:09Source: Tencent Technology
Do you like it?
- How to take the year-end big material order to get the hand to see the sun Print net takes you to fly2019-01-08 10:25:00
- Jianghu of Industrial Internet: We Need to Respect Manufacturing Industry2019-01-08 10:30:00
- Banking 2018: New regulatory rules, retail transformation and adverse pressures2019-01-08 10:40:00
- 2300 square meters Only 61 units, why does BA Nu want to build a concept restaurant?2019-01-08 10:43:00
- Reza: Using Internet thinking as a gift, in the traditional field of "The last Piece of blue sea" nuggets2019-01-08 10:00:00
- Artificial Intelligence Security Company Pengsi Technology has completed tens of millions of yuan Pre-A round of financing, IDG capital led investment2019-01-08 09:54:50
- Indian politicians from Twitter, embracing dialect social platform2019-01-08 10:12:31
- Samsung Electronics's profit is expected to plunge 38.5% in the last quarter. The weak market demand in China will save the straw memory business from failure.2019-01-08 09:43:13
- Express | Focus on AI + security track, Pengsi Technology has received tens of millions of RMB Pre-A round of financing2019-01-08 09:30:00
- Incompatible digital money: The Terminator of a blockchain hideaway2019-01-08 09:56:00
Publish information for free
- 1Tencent has insisted on canceling the distribution of red envelopes on the spot for 21 years
- 2Berger big data brand upgrades "digital smart Internet" and reshapes business demand with financial technology
- 3In depth information: China's performance of MUJI products has declined for the first time, and price cuts and new formats are also hard to recover sales decline
- 4Dishwasher sold nearly a million last year, and "lazy" appliances have a bright future
- 5Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 6Tesla's share price plummeted more than 10%, the biggest one-day drop in two years
- 7From Buddhism to not easy, cool dog wants to redefine youth
- 8Faster than scooters, the United States began to test "shared electric motorcycles"
- 9Low tide of sharing travel and frequent industry problems
- 10Iqiyi closed the front desk of the whole station to play volume data, whose cheese moved
- 2300 square meters Only 61 units, why does BA Nu want to build a concept restaurant?
- Express | Focus on AI + security track, Pengsi Technology has received tens of millions of RMB Pre-A round of financing
- Incompatible digital money: The Terminator of a blockchain hideaway
- How did he become PayPal Godfather and Silicon Valley legend? Just to find the truth that most people don't see!
- Policy stepped on the brakes, "self-enrollment" to cool down?
- Baidu Apollo Developer Community: Rather than digging deep trenches, it's better to build a city of aspirations