Tencent Technology news in the United States Tesla Company's Volkswagen Model 3, has begun shipping to the European market delivery to subscribers. Elon Musk, Tesla's boss, said he had arrived in Europe to tie in with Model 3 's European delivery and planned to visit Norway, the carmaker's third-largest market, according to foreign media latest news. The move is sure to delight many of his European fans. Musk said in Saturday that he planned to visit Tesla's headquarters in Amsterdam and Oslo to inspect services in Norway and that delays in the delivery of new cars in Norway in the past were known to unsettle customers, according to foreign media reports. Musk had earlier stopped at the Dutch Tilburg and the Belgian port city of Ze Brugge. Musk posted a photo on Twitter in which there appeared to be many models of Model 3. Tesla (Tesla) spokesman two weeks ago Certificate ...
Musk inspects Europe personally oversaw Model 3 delivered
2019-02-10 22:28:43Source: Tencent Technology
Prev I dress up as a female net friend, tencent Pony ma friends remember QQ was born 20 years ago: in the first version QQ99a only a few hundred K bytes
Do you like it?
- 2019 q: domestic outfit stamp heart five because of difficult, so stick to it2019-02-10 21:55:00
- Google: the world of technology supervision should be unified Rather than going2019-02-10 21:51:36
- A week of food and beverage inventory Wang Xing sent an internal letter on New Year's Eve. Former Uber CEO entered the field of shared kitchen in China.2019-02-10 21:04:00
- Don't close the Spring Festival, the system has been formed, motion, jingdong, suning charade2019-02-10 21:14:00
- Apple is also in a class-action lawsuit because the iPhone or MAC two-step certification is too time-consuming2019-02-10 20:27:30
- When can Japan and South Korea catch up with their predecessors in the "awesome future generations" of China? Special topic on innovative energy2019-02-10 19:35:00
- Are these online education companies going to be cool?2019-02-10 20:06:00
- Wanda Film: Adjust the reorganization plan, will acquire 95.77% equity of Wanda Film and Television2019-02-10 19:47:07
- Wechat released the data report for the Spring Festival of 2019: 823 million people receive and receive red envelopes2019-02-10 18:22:30
- The seven major trends of food and beverage in 2019 will lead to new forms of food and beverage2019-02-10 16:57:00
Publish information for free
- 1Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
- 2India's richest man enters e-commerce and challenges Amazon Wal Mart, which monopolizes the market
- 3From "double oligarchs" to "Three Kingdoms killing", what's the way out for bike sharing under the "money matrix"?
- 4A dish of Chaoshan beef has an annual sales volume of over 100 million yuan, and the store has been opened in Sydney to reveal the Internet secret behind it
- 5Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 6Ctrip announces the appointment of senior executives: Xiong Xing, CEO of air tickets, concurrently the group's chief technical officer
- 7Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 8From cancer detection to face painting payment, Tencent AI "ran" out of the lab
- 9Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 10The company that put forward "337 investigation" to Dajiang UAV is actually its competitor
- A week of food and beverage inventory Wang Xing sent an internal letter on New Year's Eve. Former Uber CEO entered the field of shared kitchen in China.
- When can Japan and South Korea catch up with their predecessors in the "awesome future generations" of China? Special topic on innovative energy
- Are these online education companies going to be cool?
- The seven major trends of food and beverage in 2019 will lead to new forms of food and beverage
- It is urgent to seize the new air outlet in the low-key home decoration market
- Behind Google's Fine, How Internet of Things Enterprises Face Safety Policy Supervision