On February 11, the home of the IT news & have spent Recently, the national development and reform commission and other ten departments jointly issued the further optimize supply promote steady growth of consumption to form a strong domestic market of the implementation of the scheme (2019), six aspects 24 specific measures are put forward. In 5 g industry, upgrade scheme is put forward to increase information consumption, speed up the launch of 5 g commercial license, accelerate the high-definition video product consumption. In addition, to increase the central and local television air support 4 k high-definition TV channels, abundant supply high clear video content. Support radio and television networks and telecommunications network upgrade, promote high-definition video transmission support capability. According to the ministry of information and software services department deputy director Dong Dajian introduces, at present, 5 g industry is to speed up the development of the world, 5 g network equipment has been preliminary mature, is expected to launch in the first half of 2019 5 g terminal chip, year after year 2019 will launch a smart phone terminal. According to a...
VHTEAM > Feeds > Ten departments jointly issued by the implementation plan, to speed up the pace of 5 g commercial
Ten departments jointly issued by the implementation plan, to speed up the pace of 5 g commercial
2019-02-11 15:23:01Source: IT's home
Prev Jiangning public security refutes rumors: it is false to spread 100,000 rewards online for children's announcements
Do you like it?
- Hainan publish low-speed electric vehicle management policies: two years of transition period2019-02-11 15:31:15
- Nine design trends to be seen in 20192019-02-11 15:31:11
- New York Times: Sharing economic unicorns into a new generation of Unicorns is on the way2019-02-11 14:54:34
- Third Point, a fund giant, sold 4 million shares of Ali in the fourth quarter2019-02-11 15:08:52
- QQ Spring Festival Garden will be dismantled 1.12 billion bags: after 00, nearly half of them will be dismantled.2019-02-11 14:40:53
- HP VR Head Display "Copper" Exposure: Single-eye 2K x 2K resolution, supporting Microsoft MR2019-02-11 15:00:02
- Top Ten of the World's Young Rich List: Huang E, founder of Pingduo, No. 22019-02-11 15:01:03
- The Change History of Advertising Wall in a Small County: Anxiety of Real Estate Industry Chain2019-02-11 15:07:22
- The collective leak of film resources in Spring Festival Films may violate the law of "New Year's greeting" with resources2019-02-11 13:55:31
- HomePod wants to make five changes to boost competitiveness2019-02-11 13:58:50
Publish information for free
- 1Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
- 2India's richest man enters e-commerce and challenges Amazon Wal Mart, which monopolizes the market
- 3From "double oligarchs" to "Three Kingdoms killing", what's the way out for bike sharing under the "money matrix"?
- 4A dish of Chaoshan beef has an annual sales volume of over 100 million yuan, and the store has been opened in Sydney to reveal the Internet secret behind it
- 5Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 6Ctrip announces the appointment of senior executives: Xiong Xing, CEO of air tickets, concurrently the group's chief technical officer
- 7Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 8From cancer detection to face painting payment, Tencent AI "ran" out of the lab
- 9Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 10The company that put forward "337 investigation" to Dajiang UAV is actually its competitor
- Fuji X-T30 is coming: Shichuan X-T3 backlight sensor
- Will the medical and aesthetic industry be better in 2019?
- Unclosed takeouts become the salvation of the Spring Festival table
- Solitary fighters fighting "Cambridge Analysis": I just want to get my data back
- STRATACHE centralizes Asia-Pacific business through Singapore's new headquarters
- Warehousing Logistics in Shared Economy