IT Home News Feb. 13 & nbsp; on social software such as Wechat Perhaps because of an expression, they begin to hate each other. In the chat such as Wechat, the real meaning of some emoticons also slowly changed. For example, the smiling face, which seems to be reluctant to laugh, has the meaning of ha ha ha. In addition, there are some people who hate fixed expressions, which may have been affected by emotional injury before, and then do not like the expression and so on. Which expression do you hate most when you talk? Let's talk in the comments.
What's your most annoying expression when you're chatting with Wechat?
2019-02-13 23:38:40Source: IT Home
Do you like it?
- Wechat external chain specification upgrade: do not induce download / jump, and prohibit illegal group building and bargaining2019-10-18 20:21:07
- Zhao Changpeng: OTC has not reached any official cooperation with Alipay and WeChat.2019-10-11 14:06:17
- Millet MIUI 11 preemptive experience application is too hot, crowding out the official Wechat Public Number2019-09-24 18:35:18
- Wisdom Upgrade Activates Growth! Enterprise Wechat, Wechat Payment and Small Procedures Break through the Retail Industry Chain2019-09-19 16:52:32
- Exit or delete an account will still "track" users, only Facebook does so?2019-04-11 09:35:02
- Anti-Vice Office Online vulgar information Special rectification: Focus on the investigation of live broadcast, WeChat, Weibo and other platforms2019-04-09 11:41:06
- 3499 Yuan-4499 yuan, Nubian Alpha Flexo wrist machine version officially released: Call WeChat chat, volley interaction2019-04-08 16:29:06
- Facebook wants to be the next Wechat, hard!2019-04-08 09:45:00
- The woman was found retrograde, and police said that they had sent a Wechat to gather 30 friends to approve the clearance.2019-04-07 07:12:59
- Facebook re-exploded the data scandal, leaking 540 million user data on Amazon AWS2019-04-04 07:54:42
Publish information for free
- 1Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
- 2India's richest man enters e-commerce and challenges Amazon Wal Mart, which monopolizes the market
- 3From "double oligarchs" to "Three Kingdoms killing", what's the way out for bike sharing under the "money matrix"?
- 4A dish of Chaoshan beef has an annual sales volume of over 100 million yuan, and the store has been opened in Sydney to reveal the Internet secret behind it
- 5Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 6Ctrip announces the appointment of senior executives: Xiong Xing, CEO of air tickets, concurrently the group's chief technical officer
- 7Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 8From cancer detection to face painting payment, Tencent AI "ran" out of the lab
- 9Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 10The company that put forward "337 investigation" to Dajiang UAV is actually its competitor
- Sanofi release results in 2018, China implemented performance by more than 12% growth
- Automobile networking Enterprise Hakata Yue won hundreds of millions of yuan financing, suning collar investment
- Student Certification Enjoyment: Tencent Video VIP Membership Card 120 yuan to account for 15 months
- Lu Qi's Deep Dialogue Mi Wenjuan: Restoring the Growth Process of VIPKID
- First Rich Dream Broken Retail, Crazy Suning Catching up
- Heimholtz, the upstream company of electric vehicles, has been invested by Guoke Jia and 30 million yuan in A-round investment.