March 8, according to foreign media reports, Vodafone recently said that any move by the UK to ban Huawei from providing all new 5G network equipment would cost the company hundreds of millions of pounds and "very significant" slowing down the deployment of new technologies. Vodafone said last month that it had suspended the use of Huawei components in its European core network until governments assessed the risks. The British government is evaluating the telecommunications supply chain and will issue a report in the coming months. The head of the National Cyber Security Centre said last month that Britain was able to manage the security risks of using Huawei's equipment and found no evidence of any malicious activities.
VHTEAM > Feeds > Vodafone said the company would lose hundreds of millions of pounds if Britain banned Huawei's equipment altogether.
Vodafone said the company would lose hundreds of millions of pounds if Britain banned Huawei's equipment altogether.
2019-03-08 15:05:08Source: IT Home
Prev Official Xuan: Hammer Subsidiary Company Chang Respiration Official Selling Advantage Technology
Do you like it?
- How blue prism becomes the Magic Quadrant leader in RPA2019-10-20 22:25:00
- Forecast of Suning E-commerce: Net profit is expected to exceed 9.5 billion yuan in the third quarter of 20192019-10-14 23:51:58
- New King and Old Master, Huawei Apple Who Masters the Rise and Fall2019-10-15 00:05:00
- Vice President Weilai responded to the question of free electricity exchange: only 50,000 yuan cost per day is added, but it is worth it!2019-10-11 18:37:41
- Frontline | Huawei will launch a new mobile phone, camera module or major changes in France2019-10-11 15:37:52
- Shiseido's $845 million acquisition of the U.S. online red skin care brand "Drunk Image" aims to capture generation Z consumption2019-10-11 13:21:00
- Aliyun intends to acquire Changting Technologies wholly and the latter will maintain its independent operation after the completion of the acquisition.2019-10-11 13:58:29
- Samsung Electronics's revenue declined in the third quarter, but the smartphone business is turning around2019-10-09 15:53:33
- [National Tea Party, Award-winning Questions and Answers 07] Free profession, is it really free?2019-10-07 07:01:05
- Quantum Internet: It's not easy to start from scratch. Human creativity is the biggest variable.2019-10-04 08:00:00
Publish information for free
- 15g is coming. Will you carry your number to the Internet
- 2Gusen pharmaceutical has obtained a new round of financing from Sequoia Capital and is a leading domestic R & D manufacturer of inhaler
- 3"Zhimeng pharmaceutical", an innovative drug R & D provider in the field of chronic hepatitis B and central nervous diseases, has won a round of pre-A financing of nearly 100 million yuan
- 4Bitland released ant miner S17 Pro: equipped with 7Nm chip
- 5How to treat the "stubborn disease" of low quality medical data?
- Besides Supreme, who is the next $1 billion Street Tide?
- Bank's Directional Support to Real Economy: Helping Supply-side Reform and Deepening Opening-up
- Female market "gold diggers": They tear apart 300 million Goddess's money bags like this, and the emotional market becomes rich.
- A16Z Internal Ten Thousand Words Report: The Best Form of Integration of Human and AI
- Intelligent hardware is used to monitor harmful gases, temperature and other indicators in the car, and Intel wants to escort infants and young children to ride safely.
- Providing parent-child education services for parents of special children, nearly 10,000 parents have been linked to their hearts and families.