Wander, don't wander; live, don't work together. In the past week, we have solemnly introduced the 36 krypton First Real Estate Creation Festival - "Unexpectedly Tomorrow City". We have discussed how to find one in 150,000 tomorrow in 48 hours and how to use horse sticks and Wan Xiaoli's airborne to give Tomorrow City a small spotlight. Today, less than 36 hours before the launch of "Unexpected Tomorrow City", we present Tomorrow City 360-degree babysitter-class strategy with both hands to reveal the absolute unexpected tomorrow. _April 13-14, 10:00-18:00 751D. PARK East Story Entrance with a bracelet, invitation letter, event ticket purchase certificate, Ferris wheel ticket purchase certificate, one of the four, you can start the Unexpected Tomorrow City Transport Front, open the future gate! Here is still full of curiosity and imagination, exploratory desire and brain hole. Six large regions, a variety of features, 40 + will play high-quality brand companies, bring you..
No madness, no life! Unexpectedly Tomorrow City "Wanglang" Overall Strategy
2019-04-12 11:09:49Source: 36 krypton
Do you like it?
- Buying Vegetables Dingdong on the Top of the Wind and Wave2019-04-12 11:01:00
- Southern Airlines launched the "one person, many seats" service, one passenger can buy more than one seat in the same row2019-04-12 10:33:00
- Uber CEO Costa Rosasi Open Letter: Despite Uber's mistakes, Uber is still a company that has never been seen in a thousand years.2019-04-12 10:14:26
- National Copyright Administration: All photo companies should improve their copyright management mechanism and refrain from abusing their rights.2019-04-12 09:57:49
- Large range, short cashing cycle, why is the byte beat option incentive so "urgent"?2019-04-12 09:48:32
- Uber submits IPO to confirm 91 million per cent slowdown in the growth rate of users of NYSE listed platforms2019-04-12 09:59:31
- National Copyright Administration: All photo companies should improve copyright management mechanism and standardize copyright operation.2019-04-12 09:55:54
- 29-year-old Dr. MIT little sister worked hard for 6 years, processing half a ton of hard drive data and "washing" out the first picture of a black hole in humans2019-04-12 09:39:00
- Samsung Galaxy Fold will officially open on April 26: 13,000 yuan2019-04-12 09:14:52
- After Visual China, Panoramic Network Official Website can not be opened2019-04-12 09:19:40
Publish information for free
- 1Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
- 2India's richest man enters e-commerce and challenges Amazon Wal Mart, which monopolizes the market
- 3From "double oligarchs" to "Three Kingdoms killing", what's the way out for bike sharing under the "money matrix"?
- 4A dish of Chaoshan beef has an annual sales volume of over 100 million yuan, and the store has been opened in Sydney to reveal the Internet secret behind it
- 5Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 6Ctrip announces the appointment of senior executives: Xiong Xing, CEO of air tickets, concurrently the group's chief technical officer
- 7Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 8From cancer detection to face painting payment, Tencent AI "ran" out of the lab
- 9Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 10The company that put forward "337 investigation" to Dajiang UAV is actually its competitor
- Buying Vegetables Dingdong on the Top of the Wind and Wave
- 29-year-old Dr. MIT little sister worked hard for 6 years, processing half a ton of hard drive data and "washing" out the first picture of a black hole in humans
- In-depth research: In 5G era, the demand for RF power amplifiers is expected to blossom at many points.
- "Visual China Apology" Black Red Ring: Industry Chaos, Right and Wrong of Picture Copyright
- Bojun Auto released three original pure electric platforms, iV6, iV7 electric SUV first show | first-line Vehicle News
- 13-year-old boy sold Xbox to buy a car for his divorced mother, Microsoft: Give you a set