Japan Display Inc. (JDI), Apple's display panel supplier, announced today that it would receive 117 billion yen ($1.1 billion) from Chinese investors and shareholders, Reuters reported. This time, Chinese investors, including Harvest Fund, a mainland investment fund, and TPK Holding, a Taiwanese touch panel manufacturer, will invest 80 billion yen (about 4.8 billion yuan) in JDI by buying stocks and bonds. In addition, the remaining investment will come from JDI major shareholders. When the deal is completed, Chinese investors will own 49.8% of JDI, replacing the capital government-funded INCJ fund as the largest shareholder of JDI. In fact, it was reported in January that Apple's iPhone XR was performing disappointingly.
VHTEAM > Feeds > Chinese investors invested 4.8 billion yuan in JDI, the Apple supplier, to become the largest shareholder
Chinese investors invested 4.8 billion yuan in JDI, the Apple supplier, to become the largest shareholder
2019-04-12 17:44:18Source: IT house
Prev Focusing on the New Trend of Digital Learning in Enterprises, Time Guanghua Press Conference in Shanghai Exhibition
Do you like it?
- In the maintenance of Microsoft's official mall in China, new surface products are coming!2020-02-23 23:18:13
- Google began to push a new design of Google assistant "today" view: similar to domestic2020-02-23 23:40:42
- China's trillion old-age industry: guerrilla groups, lack of regular army2020-02-23 12:05:00
- Big company daily ︱ cheetah mobile response app was removed from the market; Nintendo switch or welcome large-scale shortage2020-02-23 08:48:00
- Apple's new airpods / iPod touch x Gen appears in the retail store inventory system2020-02-23 05:39:22
- The diagnosis of novel coronavirus pneumonia caused 66 isolation, Dangdang late at night to respond to clarification information.2020-02-23 00:07:59
- 40 seconds to watch the market share of Microsoft Windows in 2003-20202020-02-20 23:29:12
- Glory magicbook Pro sharp dragon at 512:00 seconds: 3699 yuan2020-02-19 23:02:51
- Plus the sunglasses of Bluetooth headset, it's not "smart glasses"2020-02-19 19:57:18
- Why Xiaomi 10 should be equipped with horizontal linear motor as standard? Xiaomi's official science popularization is coming2020-02-18 14:41:04
Publish information for free
- 1Quan Jian's "magic medicine" transferred to wechat business, don't let the "face changing" type of deception succeed
- 2[Ti morning post] wechat can transfer to QQ; ant financial denies that both a and H are listed at the same time; wechat adds 10 new items by default
- 3HK $8 billion acquisition of tmall healthcare e-commerce business Alibaba health integration speed up
- 7-11 Entering Fuzhou: Small Food and Beverage Capital, Convenience Store "Awakening"
- New retail "Time Machine"
- Express | VPO Microper announced the completion of 30 million yuan Pre-A financing, which will deepen the development of electronic atomization technology
- Ready for your endless imagination to enter the future world together!
- The way of layout of China's logistics park in the future
- South Korean game giant Nexon wants to sell control, Tencent or play a key role