IT Home on April 13, according to foreign media reports, Huajing launched a new iBOX quasi-system mini-desktop computer, carrying Intel's eighth generation Whiskey Lake-U SoC, optional Intel Core i3-8145U/i5-8265U/i7-8565U, because the TDP of these chips is set to 15W, iBOX uses fan-free design. BOX quasi-system can support up to 32 GB of DDR4 RAM (single channel), GPU UHD 620, built-in 2.5 inch SATA HDD bracket, support Windows 10 or Linux system. In connection, there is a USB 2.0 port and a USB 3.0 port in front of the fuselage, and two USB 3.0 ports in the rear. Huajing iBOX is also equipped with 2x DisplayPort, HDMI, 2x ether.
VHTEAM > Feeds > Huajing released iBOX mini-quasi-system: with eight generations of low-voltage processors, pure passive heat dissipation
Huajing released iBOX mini-quasi-system: with eight generations of low-voltage processors, pure passive heat dissipation
2019-04-13 13:34:21Source: IT Home
Do you like it?
- The Ministry of transport talks about tailwind: four requirements are put forward, such as "limit the number of passengers per day"2019-11-28 16:03:55
- Stormwind group responded that the official website and app could not be opened; 360 financial reported the third quarter of 2019; Xiaomi released the 2019q3 financial report2019-11-28 08:05:22
- Meituan comments released the third quarter financial report: revenue reached 27.5 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 44.1%2019-11-21 21:05:33
- Yunmi's net profit in the third quarter was US $10.3 million, turning a loss year on year2019-11-20 17:45:57
- Quick hand will release the plan of starting a prairie fire with four major music platforms including QQ music and cool dog2019-11-20 14:39:47
- Liu qiangdong and other Jingdong executives interpret the third quarter financial report2019-11-15 21:58:40
- Gusen pharmaceutical has obtained a new round of financing from Sequoia Capital and is a leading domestic R & D manufacturer of inhaler2019-11-12 08:17:11
- Uber's total revenue in the third quarter was US $3.813 billion, and Uber eats' revenue grew 64% year on year2019-11-05 08:07:45
- Alibaba cloud completes the acquisition of Kyushu Yunteng: a customized service provider for pin identity security2019-11-05 08:33:05
- Shenzhen.com 58 Youxin denies the acquisition: the news is inconsistent with the facts2019-10-30 11:52:25
Publish information for free
- 1Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
- 2India's richest man enters e-commerce and challenges Amazon Wal Mart, which monopolizes the market
- 3From "double oligarchs" to "Three Kingdoms killing", what's the way out for bike sharing under the "money matrix"?
- 4A dish of Chaoshan beef has an annual sales volume of over 100 million yuan, and the store has been opened in Sydney to reveal the Internet secret behind it
- 5Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 6Ctrip announces the appointment of senior executives: Xiong Xing, CEO of air tickets, concurrently the group's chief technical officer
- 7Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 8From cancer detection to face painting payment, Tencent AI "ran" out of the lab
- 9Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 10The company that put forward "337 investigation" to Dajiang UAV is actually its competitor
- To B's winning tactics
- Shenzhen Net | 3600 Company intends to transfer 22.5% of Chianshen's equity for 3.731 billion yuan
- Huawei EMUI 18.104.22.168 Release Update: Optimizing Photo Effect, Adding AR Measurement
- Belang Sanitary Ware Zhang Zedong: We want to be the industrialized pioneer of interior decoration
- 3C industry set off intellectual change, machine replacement just in time
- No retailers are dying: burning up 4 billion yuan, is there a future?