Angela Ahrendts, Apple's senior vice president of retail business, will leave today, as detailed in a document submitted to regulators in February. Her last day at Apple is April 15, local time in the United States. In early February, Apple announced that Angela Arenz would retire after five years as senior vice president of Apple's retail business. It planned to leave in April and be replaced by Deirdre O&39; Brien in the future. Dray O'Brien was Apple's senior vice president of human resources, but her current title is Senior Vice President of Retail Business and Human Resources, because she needs to maintain her current responsibilities while taking over Apple Store retail and online stores. Last weekend, Apple had deleted Angela Arenz's profile from the Apple Leadership Profile page for her ____________
Apple No. 2 officially resigned today. Really peaceful breakup?
2019-04-16 07:43:02Source: IT house
Prev Zaoxun Xinhua News Agency issued an article saying that 996 should be the exit time; Notre Dame Cathedral fire in Paris caused serious damage to the building.
Do you like it?
- Lenovo Z6 Pro opens appointment: Main Starlight Level video night shoot, 4000mAh battery2019-04-16 11:52:38
- Apple's impending lawsuit against Qualcomm patent hooliganism concerns Qualcomm's $27 billion compensation and core business model2019-04-16 10:33:48
- Apple video streaming services end up as PPT products? The only way out is to buy Disney?2019-04-16 10:20:51
- Apple issues WWDC scholarship notices to developers2019-04-16 09:01:29
- Apple iOS 13 Secrets: Dark Mode, Multitask, New Gestures, etc.2019-04-16 06:33:14
- True Co-President of Thailand: 5G Network and Application Testing2019-04-15 17:07:27
- Vivo's first commercial road test for 5G mobile phones: the first 5G product is scheduled to appear in mid-20192019-04-13 19:36:25
- Chinese investors invested 4.8 billion yuan in JDI, the Apple supplier, to become the largest shareholder2019-04-12 17:44:18
- Will Huawei be afraid of Apple without its own operating system? Who are you standing for in this game?2019-04-12 17:30:00
- Dutch Antitrust Investigation on Apple App Store App Store2019-04-12 06:36:55
Publish information for free
- 1FinTech One Weekly Express China Construction Bank launched three 5G + smart banks; Yan Yan is 360 independent director of finance.
- 2Nokia Kataya prototype in eBay: running unknown operating systems
- 3Tencent QQ Super Members Limited Time and Half Price 120 yuan per year
- 44,199 yuan, Dellingyue 5485 on the shelf: 5,3500U, 8GB memory + 256GB SSD
- 5NASA will use an eight-axis UAV to carry out a mission to Titan
- 6B station up owner Jing Hanqing was maliciously rushed to register trademark net red how to keep his name?
- 7(Update) Jedi Survival: All 7 Chinese teams retired from MET Asian Invitational Competition
- 8Down 70 yuan, Huawei Bracelet 3/3 Pro new low 199 yuan
- 9Google Pixel 4's latest rendering map: or support new face recognition
- 10Apple iOS 13 New Edition "Reminder" Function Detailed
- Volkswagen Group Chairman Disney: In 2028, half of Volkswagen's pure electric cars will be sold in China.
- Mercedes-Benz oil spill "butterfly wings", inciting distributors to pay for financial services grey origin crime
- Beijing East Home Appliances 2019 Strategy: Reconstructing a Beijing East Home Appliances Offline
- Artificial intelligence theory is endless in winter. What is the development of artificial intelligence?
- (Update) Windows 10 1903 RTM download tool released
- Station B was exposed to vulgar content flooding: 13 years old let a female teacher pregnant ___________.