Angela Ahrendts, Apple's senior vice president of retail business, will leave today, as detailed in a document submitted to regulators in February. Her last day at Apple is April 15, local time in the United States. In early February, Apple announced that Angela Arenz would retire after five years as senior vice president of Apple's retail business. It planned to leave in April and be replaced by Deirdre O&39; Brien in the future. Dray O'Brien was Apple's senior vice president of human resources, but her current title is Senior Vice President of Retail Business and Human Resources, because she needs to maintain her current responsibilities while taking over Apple Store retail and online stores. Last weekend, Apple had deleted Angela Arenz's profile from the Apple Leadership Profile page for her ____________
Apple No. 2 officially resigned today. Really peaceful breakup?
2019-04-16 07:43:02Source: IT house
Prev Zaoxun Xinhua News Agency issued an article saying that 996 should be the exit time; Notre Dame Cathedral fire in Paris caused serious damage to the building.
Do you like it?
- U.S. law firm says Apple's Samsung cell phone is five times more radiant than the standard iPhone 82019-12-07 23:21:32
- U.S. law firms Sue apple and Samsung: radiation exceeds the standard several times2019-12-07 23:12:08
- Stormwind group responded that the official website and app could not be opened; 360 financial reported the third quarter of 2019; Xiaomi released the 2019q3 financial report2019-11-28 08:05:22
- Storm video official website and app are hung up! Can't open normally2019-11-23 00:26:46
- Apple's medical ambition cannot be underestimated when it comes to online health research applications2019-11-15 21:05:04
- Xinbao electric appliance: the way of independent brand of "king of OEM"2019-11-15 21:55:00
- The CEO took 1.7 billion yuan, but this year's Wework employees were "trapped"2019-11-09 07:55:00
- Alipay upgraded the "anti fraud probe" applet, and common Telecom fraud routines are here.2019-11-06 13:59:42
- Highlights of big companies: Huawei grabs users of Xiaomi ov of apple; the U.S. launches an investigation on overseas version of vibrato2019-11-03 21:10:32
- You don't need to find a smart city wrapped in the Internet of things to provide you with a place to live.2019-10-30 23:50:00
Publish information for free
- 1Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
- 2India's richest man enters e-commerce and challenges Amazon Wal Mart, which monopolizes the market
- 3From "double oligarchs" to "Three Kingdoms killing", what's the way out for bike sharing under the "money matrix"?
- 4A dish of Chaoshan beef has an annual sales volume of over 100 million yuan, and the store has been opened in Sydney to reveal the Internet secret behind it
- 5Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 6Ctrip announces the appointment of senior executives: Xiong Xing, CEO of air tickets, concurrently the group's chief technical officer
- 7Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 8From cancer detection to face painting payment, Tencent AI "ran" out of the lab
- 9Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 10The company that put forward "337 investigation" to Dajiang UAV is actually its competitor
- Can Atlas build a Chinese version of Instagram after cutting down mobile phones and businesses?
- Volkswagen Group Chairman Disney: In 2028, half of Volkswagen's pure electric cars will be sold in China.
- Mercedes-Benz oil spill "butterfly wings", inciting distributors to pay for financial services grey origin crime
- Beijing East Home Appliances 2019 Strategy: Reconstructing a Beijing East Home Appliances Offline
- Artificial intelligence theory is endless in winter. What is the development of artificial intelligence?
- (Update) Windows 10 1903 RTM download tool released