Some people say that the reason why they dare not have a second child is that the cost of education is too high. In fact, in 2018, the education industry has landed a series of policies, which are steadily promoting education equity and reducing the cost of education. At the same time, these policies do not totally deny the existence value of private education, so education as a scarce resource is still a good track. This article was first published in'& nbsp; First Financial Daily', edited by Euro 100 million, for the reference of professionals. China's education industry: The short-term bumps on the long-term track in the development of the education industry in 2018 as a whole present a situation of "hot before cold". A series of policies represented by the draft Regulations on the Implementation of the Private Education Promotion Law (Revised Draft) submitted by the Civil Promotion Law have confused the industry participants about the policy intentions and the direction of industry development. We believe that the positive role of private education has not been totally negated. The relevant policies are intended to regulate the development of the industry, and will benefit the players who operate in compliance for a long time. One...
Education industry policy is bumpy, what is the intention?
2019-04-16 10:55:00Source: Billion euro
Do you like it?
- Huaying Capital Chapter Gao Nao: Businessmen should change their way of thinking and digitalize their business2019-04-16 10:02:52
- A New Millet TV product was released on April 23: Doublescreen TV is coming?2019-04-16 10:45:13
- How does it feel to be a Jedi Knight? Live Experience of Star Wars Celebration2019-04-16 10:55:42
- Huawei set up Strategic Research institute to lay out disruptive theory and technology2019-04-16 10:43:57
- How about the manufacturing industry in China? Xinhua News Agency research report said so2019-04-16 10:40:00
- UFO New Energy Second Volume Vehicle U is officially listed and sold for 150,000 yuan after subsidy.2019-04-16 10:41:00
- Apple's impending lawsuit against Qualcomm patent hooliganism concerns Qualcomm's $27 billion compensation and core business model2019-04-16 10:33:48
- On Financial Services in Platform Economy2019-04-16 10:19:00
- Global financial science and technology financing in the first quarter amounted to 48.8 billion yuan, a decrease of more than 60% compared with the same period last year.2019-04-16 10:28:00
- Apple video streaming services end up as PPT products? The only way out is to buy Disney?2019-04-16 10:20:51
Publish information for free
- 1Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
- 2India's richest man enters e-commerce and challenges Amazon Wal Mart, which monopolizes the market
- 3From "double oligarchs" to "Three Kingdoms killing", what's the way out for bike sharing under the "money matrix"?
- 4A dish of Chaoshan beef has an annual sales volume of over 100 million yuan, and the store has been opened in Sydney to reveal the Internet secret behind it
- 5Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 6Ctrip announces the appointment of senior executives: Xiong Xing, CEO of air tickets, concurrently the group's chief technical officer
- 7Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 8From cancer detection to face painting payment, Tencent AI "ran" out of the lab
- 9Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 10The company that put forward "337 investigation" to Dajiang UAV is actually its competitor
- Climbing jumper M Mini PC on line: 2L small size, carrying AMD Speed Dragon 200GE
- How about the manufacturing industry in China? Xinhua News Agency research report said so
- UFO New Energy Second Volume Vehicle U is officially listed and sold for 150,000 yuan after subsidy.
- On Financial Services in Platform Economy
- Global financial science and technology financing in the first quarter amounted to 48.8 billion yuan, a decrease of more than 60% compared with the same period last year.
- Musk fired: Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal were sprayed all over