Samsung Electronics has successfully completed the development of 5nm EUV in order to achieve a larger area of chip expansion and bring ultra-low power consumption, according to the information released by Samsung's official website on April 16. Samsung Electronics said that its 5 nanometer (nanometer) FinFET process technology has been developed and can now provide samples for customers. By adding another cutting-edge node to its EUV-based process products, Samsung said it had once again demonstrated its leadership in the advanced wafer manufacturing market. Compared with 7nm, Samsung's 5nm FinFET technology improves the efficiency of logic region by 25%, reduces power consumption by 20%, and improves performance by 10%, thus enabling Samsung to have more innovative standard cell architectures. Samsung says another major advantage of 5nm is that all 7Nm intellectual property rights (IP) can be reused to 5nm. Therefore, the transition from 7Nm customers to 5nm will greatly benefit from the reduced migration to ____________
Samsung announced the completion of 5-nanometer EUV process development
2019-04-16 10:58:50Source: IT house
Do you like it?
- Huaying Capital Chapter Gao Nao: Businessmen should change their way of thinking and digitalize their business2019-04-16 10:02:52
- A New Millet TV product was released on April 23: Doublescreen TV is coming?2019-04-16 10:45:13
- Climbing jumper M Mini PC on line: 2L small size, carrying AMD Speed Dragon 200GE2019-04-16 10:28:15
- Huawei set up Strategic Research institute to lay out disruptive theory and technology2019-04-16 10:43:57
- How about the manufacturing industry in China? Xinhua News Agency research report said so2019-04-16 10:40:00
- UFO New Energy Second Volume Vehicle U is officially listed and sold for 150,000 yuan after subsidy.2019-04-16 10:41:00
- Apple's impending lawsuit against Qualcomm patent hooliganism concerns Qualcomm's $27 billion compensation and core business model2019-04-16 10:33:48
- On Financial Services in Platform Economy2019-04-16 10:19:00
- Global financial science and technology financing in the first quarter amounted to 48.8 billion yuan, a decrease of more than 60% compared with the same period last year.2019-04-16 10:28:00
- Apple video streaming services end up as PPT products? The only way out is to buy Disney?2019-04-16 10:20:51
Publish information for free
- 1FinTech One Weekly Express China Construction Bank launched three 5G + smart banks; Yan Yan is 360 independent director of finance.
- 2Nokia Kataya prototype in eBay: running unknown operating systems
- 3Tencent QQ Super Members Limited Time and Half Price 120 yuan per year
- 44,199 yuan, Dellingyue 5485 on the shelf: 5,3500U, 8GB memory + 256GB SSD
- 5NASA will use an eight-axis UAV to carry out a mission to Titan
- 6B station up owner Jing Hanqing was maliciously rushed to register trademark net red how to keep his name?
- 7(Update) Jedi Survival: All 7 Chinese teams retired from MET Asian Invitational Competition
- 8Down 70 yuan, Huawei Bracelet 3/3 Pro new low 199 yuan
- 9Google Pixel 4's latest rendering map: or support new face recognition
- 10Apple iOS 13 New Edition "Reminder" Function Detailed
- Climbing jumper M Mini PC on line: 2L small size, carrying AMD Speed Dragon 200GE
- How about the manufacturing industry in China? Xinhua News Agency research report said so
- UFO New Energy Second Volume Vehicle U is officially listed and sold for 150,000 yuan after subsidy.
- On Financial Services in Platform Economy
- Global financial science and technology financing in the first quarter amounted to 48.8 billion yuan, a decrease of more than 60% compared with the same period last year.
- Musk fired: Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal were sprayed all over