According to domestic and foreign media reports, recently, the State Administration of Market Supervision raided the Beijing Office of Ericsson, a telecom equipment manufacturer, and conducted on-site evidence collection. Previously, there were rumors in the industry that several mobile phone manufacturers had reported to the General Administration of Market Supervision that Ericsson had violated the Antitrust Law in the license markets of 3G and 4G Standard Essential Patents (SEP). The raid marks that the State Administration of Market Supervision has filed a case investigation based on the reports of mobile phone manufacturers. This is also the second anti-monopoly investigation initiated by the national anti-monopoly regulatory authorities in the field of intellectual property licensing market after Qualcomm's anti-monopoly case. In addition, the Shenzhen Intermediate People's Court has also heard the intellectual property anti-monopoly lawsuits of Huawei and IDC. It should be pointed out that the three current intellectual property anti-monopoly cases occurred in the field of communications. Mobile communication has always been the main market of intellectual property licensing in the world, but due to the late start of China's mobile communication industry, most of the 2G/...
VHTEAM > Feeds > China will investigate Ericsson's monopoly practices with 2/3/4G patents earning 10 billion RMB annually
China will investigate Ericsson's monopoly practices with 2/3/4G patents earning 10 billion RMB annually
2019-04-16 11:03:09Source: Innovation of TECH2 IPO
Prev Huaying Capital Chapter Gao Nao: Businessmen should change their way of thinking and digitalize their business
Do you like it?
- A New Millet TV product was released on April 23: Doublescreen TV is coming?2019-04-16 10:45:13
- How does it feel to be a Jedi Knight? Live Experience of Star Wars Celebration2019-04-16 10:55:42
- Samsung announced the completion of 5-nanometer EUV process development2019-04-16 10:58:50
- Education industry policy is bumpy, what is the intention?2019-04-16 10:55:00
- Climbing jumper M Mini PC on line: 2L small size, carrying AMD Speed Dragon 200GE2019-04-16 10:28:15
- Huawei set up Strategic Research institute to lay out disruptive theory and technology2019-04-16 10:43:57
- How about the manufacturing industry in China? Xinhua News Agency research report said so2019-04-16 10:40:00
- UFO New Energy Second Volume Vehicle U is officially listed and sold for 150,000 yuan after subsidy.2019-04-16 10:41:00
- Apple's impending lawsuit against Qualcomm patent hooliganism concerns Qualcomm's $27 billion compensation and core business model2019-04-16 10:33:48
- On Financial Services in Platform Economy2019-04-16 10:19:00
Publish information for free
- 1FinTech One Weekly Express China Construction Bank launched three 5G + smart banks; Yan Yan is 360 independent director of finance.
- 2Nokia Kataya prototype in eBay: running unknown operating systems
- 3Tencent QQ Super Members Limited Time and Half Price 120 yuan per year
- 44,199 yuan, Dellingyue 5485 on the shelf: 5,3500U, 8GB memory + 256GB SSD
- 5NASA will use an eight-axis UAV to carry out a mission to Titan
- 6B station up owner Jing Hanqing was maliciously rushed to register trademark net red how to keep his name?
- 7(Update) Jedi Survival: All 7 Chinese teams retired from MET Asian Invitational Competition
- 8Down 70 yuan, Huawei Bracelet 3/3 Pro new low 199 yuan
- 9Google Pixel 4's latest rendering map: or support new face recognition
- 10Apple iOS 13 New Edition "Reminder" Function Detailed
- Climbing jumper M Mini PC on line: 2L small size, carrying AMD Speed Dragon 200GE
- How about the manufacturing industry in China? Xinhua News Agency research report said so
- UFO New Energy Second Volume Vehicle U is officially listed and sold for 150,000 yuan after subsidy.
- On Financial Services in Platform Economy
- Global financial science and technology financing in the first quarter amounted to 48.8 billion yuan, a decrease of more than 60% compared with the same period last year.
- Musk fired: Bloomberg and The Wall Street Journal were sprayed all over