IT House April 16 News that Lenovo Z6 Pro has now opened an appointment on the official website and Jingdong, April 23 14:00 officially released. From the information now exposed, Lenovo Z6 Pro phones are equipped with the Valiant Dragon 855 processor, unlike other manufacturers, Lenovo claims that Z6 Pro has "billion pixels", where the "billion pixels" may be all the lenses added up to the phone. Now Lenovo on the appointment page also mentioned, Starlight level video night shooting, eight-to-optical anti-shake, 4000mAh large battery. Lenovo Z6 Pro phones may use a single camera, and according to the highest pixel lens supported by the Valiant Dragons 855 processor, Lenovo Z6 Pro's main camera is likely to use a 48 million megapixel camera. But the specific double or multi-camera will have to wait for the launch to be officially revealed. It is understood that Lenovo Z6 Pro supports Lenovo's own development of Hyper Vide ...
VHTEAM > Feeds > Lenovo Z6 Pro opens appointment: Main Starlight Level video night shoot, 4000mAh battery
Lenovo Z6 Pro opens appointment: Main Starlight Level video night shoot, 4000mAh battery
2019-04-16 11:52:38Source: Home of IT
Image URL: http://img.ithome.com/newsuploadfiles/2019/4/20190416_114636_299.png@wm_1,k_aW1nL3F3LnBuZw==,y_20,o_100,x_20,g_7
Do you like it?
- Apple's impending lawsuit against Qualcomm patent hooliganism concerns Qualcomm's $27 billion compensation and core business model2019-04-16 10:33:48
- Apple video streaming services end up as PPT products? The only way out is to buy Disney?2019-04-16 10:20:51
- Apple issues WWDC scholarship notices to developers2019-04-16 09:01:29
- Apple No. 2 officially resigned today. Really peaceful breakup?2019-04-16 07:43:02
- Apple iOS 13 Secrets: Dark Mode, Multitask, New Gestures, etc.2019-04-16 06:33:14
- True Co-President of Thailand: 5G Network and Application Testing2019-04-15 17:07:27
- Vivo's first commercial road test for 5G mobile phones: the first 5G product is scheduled to appear in mid-20192019-04-13 19:36:25
- Chinese investors invested 4.8 billion yuan in JDI, the Apple supplier, to become the largest shareholder2019-04-12 17:44:18
- Will Huawei be afraid of Apple without its own operating system? Who are you standing for in this game?2019-04-12 17:30:00
- Dutch Antitrust Investigation on Apple App Store App Store2019-04-12 06:36:55
Publish information for free
- 1FinTech One Weekly Express China Construction Bank launched three 5G + smart banks; Yan Yan is 360 independent director of finance.
- 2Nokia Kataya prototype in eBay: running unknown operating systems
- 3Tencent QQ Super Members Limited Time and Half Price 120 yuan per year
- 44,199 yuan, Dellingyue 5485 on the shelf: 5,3500U, 8GB memory + 256GB SSD
- 5NASA will use an eight-axis UAV to carry out a mission to Titan
- 6B station up owner Jing Hanqing was maliciously rushed to register trademark net red how to keep his name?
- 7(Update) Jedi Survival: All 7 Chinese teams retired from MET Asian Invitational Competition
- 8Down 70 yuan, Huawei Bracelet 3/3 Pro new low 199 yuan
- 9Google Pixel 4's latest rendering map: or support new face recognition
- 10Apple iOS 13 New Edition "Reminder" Function Detailed
- The ET Preview Edition of Weilai's First Car Product was unveiled. One-click Power-on was officially opened
- Experience and Future Life UDE International Display Expo 2009 Blossoms in Shanghai
- Assassin's Creed: The Great Revolution may help restore Notre Dame in Paris
- Huaying Capital Chapter Gao Nao: Businessmen should change their way of thinking and digitalize their business
- A New Millet TV product was released on April 23: Doublescreen TV is coming?
- How does it feel to be a Jedi Knight? Live Experience of Star Wars Celebration