On September 6, Alibaba announced the acquisition of cross-border e-commerce platform Netease koala. In the first half of this year, Netease koala ranked first in cross-border e-commerce with a market share of 27.7%, and tmall global, a subsidiary of Alibaba, ranked second with a market share of 25.1%
VHTEAM > Feeds > What is the impact of Alibaba's acquisition of Netease koala's "one dominant" cross-border e-commerce?
What is the impact of Alibaba's acquisition of Netease koala's "one dominant" cross-border e-commerce?
2019-09-09 06:06:20Source: Sina Technology
Prev Qualcomm announced the expansion of multi-level snapdragon 5g platform, accelerating the popularization of 5g to more levels
Do you like it?
- Selected headlines: layoffs of global auto companies; resignation of Google founder; quick support for second-order creators; switch of Bank of China to be sold soon2019-12-08 08:00:05
- BeiCang, the first offline brand special warehouse in China, officially opened, creating a unique large-scale warehousing shopping scene2019-12-07 21:36:11
- The Ministry of transport talks about tailwind: four requirements are put forward, such as "limit the number of passengers per day"2019-11-28 16:03:55
- Stormwind group responded that the official website and app could not be opened; 360 financial reported the third quarter of 2019; Xiaomi released the 2019q3 financial report2019-11-28 08:05:22
- Meituan comments released the third quarter financial report: revenue reached 27.5 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 44.1%2019-11-21 21:05:33
- Yunmi's net profit in the third quarter was US $10.3 million, turning a loss year on year2019-11-20 17:45:57
- Quick hand will release the plan of starting a prairie fire with four major music platforms including QQ music and cool dog2019-11-20 14:39:47
- Liu qiangdong and other Jingdong executives interpret the third quarter financial report2019-11-15 21:58:40
- Gusen pharmaceutical has obtained a new round of financing from Sequoia Capital and is a leading domestic R & D manufacturer of inhaler2019-11-12 08:17:11
- Uber's total revenue in the third quarter was US $3.813 billion, and Uber eats' revenue grew 64% year on year2019-11-05 08:07:45
Publish information for free
- "Scan the code", why do wechat groups love to be built from wechat business to big brands
- If you take "private traffic" as a wechat business, it's only suitable for eating soil
- Facebook launches a new communication application threads to attack snapchat
- Instagram develops independent message application threads, benchmarking snapchat
- Korean Media: The first batch of 6 million films, LG Display for the first time to supply OLED panels for Apple's iPhone
- The Big Three Kills in Financial Statements: China's E-commerce Comes Again