"Is access to your personal information allowed?" "Is access to your album allowed?" We usually click the "agree" button habitually and quickly. As a result, the shopping records, flight itineraries, takeaway preferences, interests and preferences on APP make up a lively you, and big data can even understand a person better than himself. But not every company has the ability and motivation to keep user information confidential. Overall, the Internet itself may make us nervous about our identity and privacy. People who have nowhere to hide under big data fear that one day ZAO will let face brushing really happen. Assuming AI develops to replace some functions of human beings, the security and ethical disputes it may cause become an unavoidable issue. Recent AI privacy security issues review AI privacy leaks from time to time. Although information leakage is not a unique problem in the era of AI, if it is not restrained in the AI era, the consequences will be much more serious. We can often see the news that technology giants are being investigated for violating users'privacy. The most common is voice surveillance. This year, there was Amazon.
Is your privacy safe in the age of information streaking?
2019-09-11 22:55:37Source: Billion euro
Prev SuperAtom, Southeast Asia Mutual Fund Corporation, has completed $24 million in financial capital
Do you like it?
- The baseband test results of the iPhone 11 Pro Max come out: stronger than the iPhone Xs Max2019-09-11 15:33:41
- Alibaba 20th Anniversary Annual Meeting: Ma Yun cried (with full text of Ma Yun's resignation speech)2019-09-10 21:58:25
- FAW Red Flag officially released Red Flag S9 Overrun in Frankfurt: 100 km acceleration only 1.9 seconds2019-09-10 19:28:39
- Earth & quot; Good Days & quot; Only 11 years left? Global warming is intensifying and the future of mankind is worrying.2019-09-09 09:29:40
- Nomura predicted a slump in sales of the new iPhone before it was released2019-08-30 14:25:33
- Huitong Dawang Jianguo: Hard Market, Great Mission2019-04-21 21:45:00
- Passengers threw coins to the plane to pray for a delay of 78 minutes. China Southern Airlines: How can anyone believe it?2019-04-21 21:47:39
- Microsoft Windows 10 is testing the new OneDrive Icon2019-04-20 22:40:10
- Blockbuster: A full look at the 5G Top Ten Application Scenarios roadmap schedule2019-04-20 22:20:00
- With a revenue of 7.917 billion yuan in 2018, can TEU Xunfei surpass the era of artificial intelligence?2019-04-20 00:55:00
Publish information for free
- 1Where is the next billion dau product?
- 2The first social e-commerce big data report was released! Based on 1000 judgments, explain the criminal administrative risks of social e-commerce in detail
- 3XRS online school releases "Ai teacher" series of new products and redefines the classroom with artificial intelligence
- 4Baidu upgrade 3C maintenance guarantee plan: pay one compensation and three compensation for false fraudulent advertising
- 5Why is poison chicken soup the "opium of the spirit"?
- 6Well known analysts predict that Apple's stock will perform best in 2019
- 7The press conference of the first quarter of MIIT: 4G users broke the 1 billion mark
- 8Three problems should be vigilant for the express industry to face the change
- 9Game of Thrones is a new movie for Star Wars Series
- 10Baidu president Zhang Yaqin: AI will create new job opportunities
- SuperAtom, Southeast Asia Mutual Fund Corporation, has completed $24 million in financial capital
- Huitong Dawang Jianguo: Hard Market, Great Mission
- Passengers threw coins to the plane to pray for a delay of 78 minutes. China Southern Airlines: How can anyone believe it?
- Microsoft Windows 10 is testing the new OneDrive Icon
- Blockbuster: A full look at the 5G Top Ten Application Scenarios roadmap schedule
- With a revenue of 7.917 billion yuan in 2018, can TEU Xunfei surpass the era of artificial intelligence?