Bukalapak, an Indonesian e-commerce unicorn in Southeast Asia, laid off hundreds of employees. According to Techin Asia, Teddy Oetomo, Bukalapak's Chief Strategic Officer, said that because the Intelligent Retail and Internet of Things divisions were not at the core of their business, the company was pulling out of both divisions, which led to the layoffs of engineers. It is reported that the company has 2500 employees, of which less than 10% are affected by layoffs. Pomelo, a Thai fashion e-commerce, has completed a $52 million C round of financing. According to e27, Pomelo has raised more than $83 million so far. It is reported that Jingdong led Pomelo's $19 million B round of financing in 2017. Pomelo said the funds raised will be used to further develop its "full channel" model to meet customers'various shopping needs and habits. Vietnamese startup HeyU hopes to become the Vietnamese version of Gojek. According to KrASIA, a 36 krypton English station
VHTEAM > Feeds > Shanghai Daily | Pomelo, a Thai fashion e-commerce invested by Jingdong, completed a $52 million round C; DAU, a fast-track Brazilian, broke through 3 million and restarted overseas recruitment
Shanghai Daily | Pomelo, a Thai fashion e-commerce invested by Jingdong, completed a $52 million round C; DAU, a fast-track Brazilian, broke through 3 million and restarted overseas recruitment
2019-09-12 19:28:34Source: 36 krypton
Do you like it?
- To promote the construction of intelligent transportation, we should start from these five aspects.2019-09-25 03:00:00
- Sino-Taiwan War: What Diseases Is Sino-Taiwan Treating?2019-09-25 03:15:00
- Handstand, parkour, somersault! Boston Power Robot Even Monkey King loses2019-09-25 00:22:23
- Weilai: Falling below $22019-09-24 23:50:00
- The development of intelligent fire fighting can not be separated from the big data of fire fighting2019-09-25 00:36:00
- Millet Group repurchased for six consecutive trading days: nearly HK$100 million and 10.71 million shares2019-09-24 23:26:54
- Xiaopeng Xiaomi cross-border cooperation, new cars and Internet mobile phones can wipe out what sparks?2019-09-24 22:38:32
- Kechuang 24 Newsletter: Liaoning plans to grant 15 million yuan subsidies to the first listed companies of Kechuang board2019-09-24 22:30:00
- Accompanied by the growth of the Chinese market for 84 years, the technological power from Honeywell2019-09-24 23:10:00
- What will Peloton look like in China's fitness market?2019-09-24 21:15:00
Publish information for free
- 15g is coming. Will you carry your number to the Internet
- 2Gusen pharmaceutical has obtained a new round of financing from Sequoia Capital and is a leading domestic R & D manufacturer of inhaler
- 3"Zhimeng pharmaceutical", an innovative drug R & D provider in the field of chronic hepatitis B and central nervous diseases, has won a round of pre-A financing of nearly 100 million yuan
- 4Bitland released ant miner S17 Pro: equipped with 7Nm chip
- 5How to treat the "stubborn disease" of low quality medical data?
- Is your privacy safe in the age of information streaking?
- The panel is still in Samsung and LGD to start the big layoff plan in winter!
- SuperAtom, Southeast Asia Mutual Fund Corporation, has completed $24 million in financial capital
- Zoom has been blocked in China and multi-user "can't access"
- Tencent QQ Super Member SVIP9 will be launched soon
- Foreign Media: Sony cooperates with Zeiss and Samsung to develop the Xperia 1 Camera