Sina Technologies News September 12 evening news, the news said byte bouncing acquisition of campus social products "biu campus". According to Tian Eye Check Information, Beijing Raising Point Posture Technology Co., Ltd., a company affiliated to the campus social product "biu Campus", has been 100% controlled by Beijing Star Nebula Tradition Technology Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of byte bounce. Its founder, Li Qiuliang, has withdrawn from the company.
Byte bouncing response acquisition of social product "biu campus": no comment
2019-09-12 19:40:31Source: Sina Technology
Prev Shanghai Daily | Pomelo, a Thai fashion e-commerce invested by Jingdong, completed a $52 million round C; DAU, a fast-track Brazilian, broke through 3 million and restarted overseas recruitment
Do you like it?
- The Ministry of transport talks about tailwind: four requirements are put forward, such as "limit the number of passengers per day"2019-11-28 16:03:55
- Stormwind group responded that the official website and app could not be opened; 360 financial reported the third quarter of 2019; Xiaomi released the 2019q3 financial report2019-11-28 08:05:22
- Meituan comments released the third quarter financial report: revenue reached 27.5 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 44.1%2019-11-21 21:05:33
- Yunmi's net profit in the third quarter was US $10.3 million, turning a loss year on year2019-11-20 17:45:57
- Quick hand will release the plan of starting a prairie fire with four major music platforms including QQ music and cool dog2019-11-20 14:39:47
- Liu qiangdong and other Jingdong executives interpret the third quarter financial report2019-11-15 21:58:40
- Gusen pharmaceutical has obtained a new round of financing from Sequoia Capital and is a leading domestic R & D manufacturer of inhaler2019-11-12 08:17:11
- Uber's total revenue in the third quarter was US $3.813 billion, and Uber eats' revenue grew 64% year on year2019-11-05 08:07:45
- Alibaba cloud completes the acquisition of Kyushu Yunteng: a customized service provider for pin identity security2019-11-05 08:33:05
- Shenzhen.com 58 Youxin denies the acquisition: the news is inconsistent with the facts2019-10-30 11:52:25
Publish information for free
- 1Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
- 2India's richest man enters e-commerce and challenges Amazon Wal Mart, which monopolizes the market
- 3From "double oligarchs" to "Three Kingdoms killing", what's the way out for bike sharing under the "money matrix"?
- 4A dish of Chaoshan beef has an annual sales volume of over 100 million yuan, and the store has been opened in Sydney to reveal the Internet secret behind it
- 5Local life + new retail: how Alibaba local life service company redefines urban life
- 6Ctrip announces the appointment of senior executives: Xiong Xing, CEO of air tickets, concurrently the group's chief technical officer
- 7Quality education has entered a growing period, and the three subdivisions of scientific and technological innovation, art and sports have become capital favourites
- 8From cancer detection to face painting payment, Tencent AI "ran" out of the lab
- 9Amazon and eBay are becoming tax havens for Chinese sellers
- 10The company that put forward "337 investigation" to Dajiang UAV is actually its competitor
- A large number of data companies have been arrested and dozens of them have been included in the survey list: "This is just foreplay."
- Is your privacy safe in the age of information streaking?
- The panel is still in Samsung and LGD to start the big layoff plan in winter!
- SuperAtom, Southeast Asia Mutual Fund Corporation, has completed $24 million in financial capital
- Zoom has been blocked in China and multi-user "can't access"
- Korean Media: The first batch of 6 million films, LG Display for the first time to supply OLED panels for Apple's iPhone