According to Reuters, the French Financial Prosecutor's Office said today that Google had agreed to pay a fine of 500 million euros ($548 million) to France to end a financial fraud investigation that began four years ago.
VHTEAM > Feeds > Google agreed to pay a fine of $550 million to settle a four-year tax investigation in France
Google agreed to pay a fine of $550 million to settle a four-year tax investigation in France
2019-09-12 22:34:46Source: Sina Technology
Do you like it?
- Millet Group has been repurchasing for 8 consecutive trading days, and has repurchased about 174 million shares so far this year.2019-09-26 21:51:38
- Autopilot reappears open cooperation, Hyundai Group and anbofu establish a joint venture2019-09-25 18:20:39
- Vanke Yu Liang: This year's "Golden Nine" is not necessarily available, and "Silver Nine" is not guaranteed.2019-09-25 14:26:22
- War Reporters Crossing Six Countries: A Big Impact of World Education for Chinese Mothers2019-09-25 10:09:05
- IPhone 11 / Pro / max, Huawei mate30 pro, Samsung note 10 + endurance test comparison2019-09-25 06:36:57
- Apple iOS 13.1 updates and modifies multiple emoticons, more in line with the real appearance characteristics2019-09-25 07:01:05
- To promote the construction of intelligent transportation, we should start from these five aspects.2019-09-25 03:00:00
- Sino-Taiwan War: What Diseases Is Sino-Taiwan Treating?2019-09-25 03:15:00
- Handstand, parkour, somersault! Boston Power Robot Even Monkey King loses2019-09-25 00:22:23
- The development of intelligent fire fighting can not be separated from the big data of fire fighting2019-09-25 00:36:00
Publish information for free
- 15g is coming. Will you carry your number to the Internet
- 2Gusen pharmaceutical has obtained a new round of financing from Sequoia Capital and is a leading domestic R & D manufacturer of inhaler
- 3"Zhimeng pharmaceutical", an innovative drug R & D provider in the field of chronic hepatitis B and central nervous diseases, has won a round of pre-A financing of nearly 100 million yuan
- 4Bitland released ant miner S17 Pro: equipped with 7Nm chip
- 5How to treat the "stubborn disease" of low quality medical data?
- A large number of data companies have been arrested and dozens of them have been included in the survey list: "This is just foreplay."
- Is your privacy safe in the age of information streaking?
- The panel is still in Samsung and LGD to start the big layoff plan in winter!
- SuperAtom, Southeast Asia Mutual Fund Corporation, has completed $24 million in financial capital
- Zoom has been blocked in China and multi-user "can't access"
- Tencent QQ Super Member SVIP9 will be launched soon