Q3 Global App Market: Tencent's Chicken Tour is the most lucrative, Tremble Overseas Edition alerts Sensor Tower's latest statistics on global mobile applications show that in the third quarter of 2019, the total number of apps downloaded worldwide was 29.6 billion, an increase of 97% compared with the same period last year; based on users'spending on purchasing and subscribing in App, the total global revenue of App reached 21.9 billion US dollars, an increase over the same period. Length 22.9%. The world's two major mobile application markets remain unchanged. In terms of downloads, Google Play accounted for 73% of the total downloads, while Apple App Store accounted for 27% of the total downloads. In terms of revenue, Apple's App Store is significantly ahead of Google's App Store, accounting for 65% of total revenue and Google's remaining 35%. Game has always been the most important category of mobile application revenue, Q3... Editor-in-chief comment in 2019: For TikTok, Wall Street has judged that it is expected to become the first Chinese mobile Internet product to really enter the U.S. market.
VHTEAM > Feeds > Q3 Global App Market: Tencent's Chicken Tour is the most lucrative, Tremolo Overseas Edition is alarming
Q3 Global App Market: Tencent's Chicken Tour is the most lucrative, Tremolo Overseas Edition is alarming
2019-10-11 19:00:05Source: 36 krypton
Prev Less than 3 months after the water test, the company withdrew from the electronic cigarette business!
Do you like it?
- New King and Old Master, Huawei Apple Who Masters the Rise and Fall2019-10-15 00:05:00
- "The Alliance of Heroes" officially released a darkness narrow-track short film: Lucian murmured "It's time to break"2019-10-13 22:22:34
- Carmen Neichen | Dayson's abandonment of car building alarms cross-border people; Jia Yueting's application for personal bankruptcy makes it difficult to pay off debts and pursue dreams.2019-10-13 18:48:11
- Lu Weibing: Redmi 8/8A supports 18W fast charging, and Redmi enters the era of +fast charging in an all-round way.2019-10-12 14:37:00
- Krypton Analysis | How Far Is Millet from the Empire of Home Appliances2019-10-12 10:34:29
- Suning Easy-to-buy Tianmao Co-operates to create the largest online and offline 5G platform Titanium Express in China2019-10-11 17:17:53
- The market share is from 0 to 44%. How does Tibet Telecom do that?2019-10-11 18:02:21
- The Coolest Volunteer Event of the Year! Global Volunteer Recruitment officially launched at the 2019 Annual Conference of World Innovators2019-10-11 15:29:00
- Sharing Facilities between Two Operators: How 5G Business Should Be "Heating in Group"2019-10-11 15:45:00
- Aidi Pharmaceutical Branch has accepted its application for initial publishing, with a planned capital of 746 million yuan.2019-10-11 16:10:00
Publish information for free
- 1Where is the next billion dau product?
- 2The first social e-commerce big data report was released! Based on 1000 judgments, explain the criminal administrative risks of social e-commerce in detail
- 3XRS online school releases "Ai teacher" series of new products and redefines the classroom with artificial intelligence
- 4Baidu upgrade 3C maintenance guarantee plan: pay one compensation and three compensation for false fraudulent advertising
- 5Why is poison chicken soup the "opium of the spirit"?
- 6Well known analysts predict that Apple's stock will perform best in 2019
- 7The press conference of the first quarter of MIIT: 4G users broke the 1 billion mark
- 8Three problems should be vigilant for the express industry to face the change
- 9Baidu president Zhang Yaqin: AI will create new job opportunities
- 10In 2001, the WorldCom scandal was well known, and the Internet bubble burst. Now, when will the block chain bubble break?
- Suning Easy-to-buy Tianmao Co-operates to create the largest online and offline 5G platform Titanium Express in China
- How to tell AI's profit story fluently?
- The Coolest Volunteer Event of the Year! Global Volunteer Recruitment officially launched at the 2019 Annual Conference of World Innovators
- Accelerate the construction of industrial information security vulnerability database and escort the implementation of the strategy of "two powerful countries"
- Sharing Facilities between Two Operators: How 5G Business Should Be "Heating in Group"
- How to innovate and break through the OTC control mode under the new policy?