Negotiations between WeWork and ICICICI Bank of India broke down and re-sought $200 million in financing. Jitu Virwani, a major shareholder in the Indian business of WeWork, said today that the $100 million financing negotiations between WeWork and ICICICI Bank, a local Indian bank, had broken down after the cancellation of the IPO plan, according to foreign media, citing Sina Technologies. To that end, WeWork is seeking to raise $200 million from other investors. Walmart plans to spin off mobile payment business phonepe from flipkart. After the split, Walmart will directly own phonepe, according to et tech. Earlier, Walmart bought 77% of Flipkart for $16 billion to $17 billion, while Flipkart bought PhonePe in early 2016. & amp; nbsp; currently, PhonePe is
VHTEAM > Feeds > Shanghai Daily | China's cross-border e-commerce Club Factory financed $100 million; WeWork and ICICICI Bank of India collapsed, and $100 million in financing failed.
Shanghai Daily | China's cross-border e-commerce Club Factory financed $100 million; WeWork and ICICICI Bank of India collapsed, and $100 million in financing failed.
2019-10-11 18:48:27Source: 36 krypton
Prev Q3 Global App Market: Tencent's Chicken Tour is the most lucrative, Tremolo Overseas Edition is alarming
Do you like it?
- The History of Google AI: The Rocket Age of Quantum Hegemony Pushing Human Computing2019-09-24 21:25:00
- Titanium Media Pro Venture Capital Daily: Including 21 Investment and Financing Projects on September 242019-09-24 20:53:47
- Chinese Brother Shocked Foreigners by Repairing the iPhone 11 with Instant Noodles: Full Skill Score2019-09-24 17:14:57
- Weixin National Day's exclusive Avatar Taihuo Tencent News Server once crashed2019-09-24 13:58:39
- Huawei Mate 30 Series Official Appreciation: Glass and Vegetable Skin, Silver, Purple, Black, Cui, Dai and Orange2019-09-19 22:01:51
- Wisdom Upgrade Activates Growth! Enterprise Wechat, Wechat Payment and Small Procedures Break through the Retail Industry Chain2019-09-19 16:52:32
- 36 krypton Read Ogilvy Global Chairman: Creative Marketing in My Eyes in the Age of Digital Innovation2019-09-18 19:23:06
- Why can Apple regain its trillion-dollar market value?2019-09-13 12:15:00
- Shanghai Daily | Pomelo, a Thai fashion e-commerce invested by Jingdong, completed a $52 million round C; DAU, a fast-track Brazilian, broke through 3 million and restarted overseas recruitment2019-09-12 19:28:34
- The Big Three Kills in Financial Statements: China's E-commerce Comes Again2019-08-24 09:51:00
Publish information for free
- 1Where is the next billion dau product?
- 2The first social e-commerce big data report was released! Based on 1000 judgments, explain the criminal administrative risks of social e-commerce in detail
- 3XRS online school releases "Ai teacher" series of new products and redefines the classroom with artificial intelligence
- 4Baidu upgrade 3C maintenance guarantee plan: pay one compensation and three compensation for false fraudulent advertising
- 5Why is poison chicken soup the "opium of the spirit"?
- 6Well known analysts predict that Apple's stock will perform best in 2019
- 7The press conference of the first quarter of MIIT: 4G users broke the 1 billion mark
- 8Three problems should be vigilant for the express industry to face the change
- 9Baidu president Zhang Yaqin: AI will create new job opportunities
- 10In 2001, the WorldCom scandal was well known, and the Internet bubble burst. Now, when will the block chain bubble break?
- Less than 3 months after the water test, the company withdrew from the electronic cigarette business!
- Baidu has won the first manned test license in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region to deepen the construction of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Intelligent Industry Economic Zone
- Vice President Weilai responded to the question of free electricity exchange: only 50,000 yuan cost per day is added, but it is worth it!
- Suning Easy-to-buy Tianmao Co-operates to create the largest online and offline 5G platform Titanium Express in China
- How to tell AI's profit story fluently?
- The Coolest Volunteer Event of the Year! Global Volunteer Recruitment officially launched at the 2019 Annual Conference of World Innovators