Carbon dioxide emissions are believed to be the main cause of climate warming, and now many people have tried to use technology to capture the greenhouse gas and store it underground. But the problem is that such carbon capture and storage costs are quite high. Now scientists are working on a new technology that can use captured carbon dioxide to extract useful metals from smart phone batteries, making them more economic. Julien Leclaire, of the University of Lyon in France, says extracting useful metals while injecting carbon dioxide can add value to a cost intensive process.
Scientists study recycling cell phone battery metal with captured carbon dioxide
2020-01-20 16:46:59Source: Stationmaster's home
Prev Musk's "self bombing" rocket worth 340 million yuan: SpaceX successfully tests the escape ability of the spacecraft
Do you like it?
- Want to see the vast universe pick stars? British media: several space hotels are competing for customers2019-12-08 10:41:19
- U.S. law firm says Apple's Samsung cell phone is five times more radiant than the standard iPhone 82019-12-07 23:21:32
- U.S. law firms Sue apple and Samsung: radiation exceeds the standard several times2019-12-07 23:12:08
- JD cloud president Shen Yuanqing leaves at the end of the year, and Zhou Bowen will take the helm of the third business unit2019-12-07 23:18:11
- Zheping Kada, President of charion Co., Ltd.: there are three main reasons for the failure of Japanese enterprises in the Chinese market | 2019 t-edge2019-12-07 22:33:26
- BeiCang, the first offline brand special warehouse in China, officially opened, creating a unique large-scale warehousing shopping scene2019-12-07 21:36:11
- Ma yunzan and sun Zhengyi are the people who dare to invest. Sun Zhengyi: he is too bold and loses a lot of money2019-12-07 13:57:55
- Heroes League all star singles: the shy and Uzi advance to tomorrow's semi-finals2019-12-07 14:11:02
- JD announced the establishment of JD cloud and AI business department and appointed Zhou Bowen as the head2019-12-07 14:15:37
- Report on the development trend of China's new financial media in 2019: the tripartite content production system has been formed2019-12-07 21:35:39
Publish information for free
- Musk's "self bombing" rocket worth 340 million yuan: SpaceX successfully tests the escape ability of the spacecraft
- CCTV online review: even supermarket trolleys can't be unlocked without app! Why?
- One week's catering revenue reached 4.7 trillion yuan nationwide; IPO of 90.9%
- Lu Qi: there are still a lot of entrepreneurial opportunities in China, and we are optimistic about the two industries of entertainment and communication
- Samsung's new space display: 31.5-inch 2K @ 144, initial price: 3049 yuan
- The female boss of "making 100 pictures a day" let me find out the secret of human keeping their jobs in the era of AI